Monday, October 02, 2006

It's Official

You'll be happy to know that I have officially moved out of Derek's house! It's about time, huh? Deep down I know that this is what I needed to do, but that doesn't make it easy...It's not my relationship with Derek that I miss, that's been over for a long time and I have moved on from that. But it's the comfort and security of living in the same place for 6 years and having to leave that is whats bothering me...And of course leaving Titus just kills me. I know I will still get to see him, but it's not the same. He's not there to wake me up before the butt-crack dawn for a treat or snoring in my ear or drooling on my pillow. I'm sure once I get used to this it'll be great, but until then I'm afraid I will have many sleepless nights!

Once I get my new place in order I'll post some pic's...

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

You know that WE will all be there for you!!
And we will give you all the support & hugs you need.
Even a good shoulder when you need it...ok a swift kick in the butt if that is needed also...LOL
I love YOU