California this past weekend was great! Friday we went wine tasting in Temecula. i'm not a big fan of wine, I want to like it, but it's definitely an acquired taste. Saturday we spent the day in San Diego, we ate at the PB Bar & Grill which was awesome because they had the U of M game on every TV and everyone there was wearing Blue & Gold! We walked along the beach, it was a little chilly, and there were actually people in the water. Then we headed downtown to the Gaslamp District, stopped in at Dick's Last Resort for a couple of cocktails. Scott had to go home to pack, he was going out of town early the next morning. We decided to have Scott drop us off at a bar that was closer to home. We picked Texas Loosey's, got something to eat, had a few more drinks, and played the longest game of pool in history, since none of us can play pool, it seemed like the game was never going to end. I think Brooke won, but I'm not sure. After an enormous bar tab at Texas Loosey's we went around the corner to another bar, I'm not sure what it was called, but they had a band and a dance floor, it was great. I'm not sure what time Scott came to get us, I think it was after 1:00am.
Needless to say all 3 of us were pretty hungover yesterday...The drive home was awful. Poor Nikki, I hardly talked at all on the way home, surprising huh? That just tells you how hungover I really was. As soon as I download my pic's I'll post a couple of the pic's we took while we were sober.
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
OK...lets have a GOOD LONG LOOK at this picture....
how do you know when you've had to much to drink?
1. you don't know the name of the bar your in.
2. you have no idea of how long it took you to play pool...are you sure it was pool and not a play pool?
3. So hung-over you couldn't talk on the Long drive home?
Answers to the above questions...... how can that much booze incorporate a good time?...unless queeziness and a major head-pounding is your idea of fun!!!
I do hope you didn't puke on Brooks floor or pass-out!
And your going where on Monday night with LOUD MUSIC......ARE YOU CRAZY???
I Love You: The MOTHER!!
Post a Comment