I found this article on line about LEO’s…and since I’m a leo I found it pretty interesting and comical…My thoughts are in italics.
Leo’s Positive Traits:
You're almost always the center of attention - and easy for potential dates to spot
If I’m so easy to spot then why do I not have more dates???
Your happiness and optimism is appealing to all... and contagious!
Some of you may disagree with this, but I think I am extremely optimistic…
You don't hold grudges - getting over little fights is no problem for you
Hmmm…really I don’t hold grudges? Maybe we should consult some of my former friends on this one? I can hold a grudge for years!!!
Leo’s Negative Traits:
You tend to ignore relationship problems, until they are too big to handle
I get this from my dad…If I ignore the problem long enough it will just go away, right?
You crave luxury, and you are disappointed with partners who can't provide you with it...
What the hell…The fact that I crave luxury is not a bad thing!!!
If someone does you wrong, you'll coldly and cruely break their heart
Usually I give someone more than one chance…however, if someone does me wrong more than once then yes, they totally deserve whatever they get!
Leo’s Ideal Partner:
Someone high status enough to bring you more attention - but not so great that they upstage you…
I don’t think so…Let’s look back at the ex-boyfriends, 2 didn’t have a car or a job for that matter, a couple of them still lived at home w/ their parents…Does it seem like I care about status? Wow, I have some pretty low standards, huh? Maybe that's what it is about New Guy...he has a job, a car, a house.
Makes you laugh and brings excitement to everything you do together
This I have to agree with…it’s very important to me that my guy can make me laugh.
Is aggressive and confident enough to butt heads with you every so often
Sure, I like an agressive guy, not like beat up agressive, but a guy who knows what he wants and what he likes. And I need someone to try to keep me in check, but after about 5 seconds he needs to back off because I always win!
Leo’s Dating Style:
High expectations. You need to be impressed with an incredible first date for a second one to occur.
Again…ex-boyfriends, no car, no job, which equals no money, which means bad 1st date…then again maybe it’s incredible sex that keeps me coming back for more? Oh, wait, not that I've had sex on the first date...Ok, maybe once!
Leo’s Seduction Style:
You like to make the first move - you're fearless about initiating things
So not true!!! I hate to make the 1st move…I want my guy to believe that I am sweet and innocent at first. And besides, what if I made a move and got turned down? I know it’s hard to imagine…
Passionate: You really get into any intimate act
I have nothing to add, I totally agree with this…
Aggressive: Most of the time, you find yourself wanting sex more than your partner.
Like this is a bad thing? Let's take a poll of all the men and ask them if this would be a bad thing...And just think now that I’m 29 I’m approaching my 30’s which is when women are supposed to reach their sexual prime…Woo Hoo!!!
Tips for the future:
Try to not need so much attention. You'll feel less ignored, guaranteed.
The problem with this is that I don’t feel ignored now…
Learn to love your partner for who they are - not how they help advance your life
Again…back to the ex-bf’s…
Let your partner shine occasionally. You don't always have to be the alpha dog.
Um…I do have to be the ALPHA, it’s either my way or the highway baby
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
As the new guy reading this..i have several thoughts...first the bar is REALLY low and i can't do worse then the other guys, which is not a bad thing i would guess, secondly, good to know so much about someone without having to ask all those questions. HA! and finally, GET ME THE HELL OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP!!!! HAHAHAHA...new guy.
OK...NOW for the truth!!!
1st off..RELATIONSHIP...damn again I'm the last to know...does this mean I can finally hear the fat lady singing....(sheeze: what am I thinking...I haven't won the lottery yet!! lol)
Dear New Guy: 2nd on this list--> Leo's can also believe only what they read...(been there/done that..& way to many *Leo stories that really arn't that interesting.)
However to defend my Motherhooded ways...I have always lead this daughter to believe she can be and should be better than the rest...back in my time it was the only way to survive! (my fault)
If you know the STARS...her true self is CAPRICORN..that is her rising sign..check it out.
Her true self is: Just take her where the winds of time will wisp her away...and always be her leading star..she will love you forever!!
Love You: The MOM
(p.s...sex on a 1st date..hey why not?..it's been going on since.. hmm forever!!)
Post a Comment