
Steve went up north camping this past weekend, so I really got to experience being alone. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. On Friday night I watched chick flicks, ate popcorn, played on my new laptop, drank a few beers…Saturday night Nikki stayed over, we had to get up early on Sunday morning to do the Susan G. Komen: Race for the Cure. I’ve never walked for or done anything like that before…It was like a sea of pink! There were thousands upon thousands of people participating, 38,000 people to be exact, and $1.8 million was raised. It was incredible! What an emotional and inspirational thing to experience.
There isn’t anything exciting going on as far as men are concerned…No new prospects and I didn’t get to see New Guy this weekend, no new developments there. It’s a little disappointing, I know…here I am single and nothing, not dating, not meeting anyone. I don’t know if I consider New Guy a dating thing. We have gone out a few times, but only on the weekends, is that really dating?


2 comments:
AGAIN...I'm still the last to know what is or what is not going on with you?
Geeze...New laptop??? And I don't even know what your e-mail is...duh?
NO..I'm not asking for the story of your daily life...just a little consideration for being the Mom.
wow. this new guy sounds like a long shot. he hasn't tried to go out with you on weeknights? and he hasn't asked you out and you said no? humph. ...new guy.
Post a Comment