Pretty uneventful...Friday night a bunch of us went out to celebrate Derek's birthday. We just went up to Fox and the Hound for a few drinks, everyone was ready to leave by 11:00, so Steve and I went up to Skybox for a little while. I was determined to find a girl for him while we were there. The first girl I spotted was way hot, but I got the impression that she was a more interested in females than males...Scary! The next girl I pick out was cute, much more Steve's type of girl. When Steve finally got the nerve to ask her for her digits she said she totally would but she didn't think that her husband would like that too much! Oops...my bad! Maybe I'm not the best at picking girls for Steve.
Saturday night I decided to stay in...I was still pretty hung over from Friday night and needed a night off.
Sunday Derek and I tried to take Titus to the dog park, but it was closed due to reseeding. Titus was so disappointed, he pouted the whole way home. Then Sunday night I finally had the chance to spend some time with the New Guy...We played tennis. I was terrible, but the New Guy never seemed to get too frustrated with me and he was really patient...Awe, what a nice guy. Even better is the fact that this is the first time that we have done something when there hasn't been alcohol involved...At this point I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not??? Don't get me wrong, I had a great time, it was a lot of fun, but I have a hard time reading the New Guy. I guess if I don't hear from him for a while I know why.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ok...this is it!!
Attention EVERYONE
I have been told AGAIN that I *meddle* way to much.
My reply: To bad get over it...isn't that a MOM's job?
And more to my point: If you really have feelings for someone...OMG Just tell them...games at any age are not the way to go.
Oh so you might get your feelings hurt...hey get over it> that's life and move on.
Life it to short not to share it.
So..now that is off my mind...I won't say another word!
opps: only one more :-)
Love waits for NO ONE you go after what you want..good/bad & ugly..the out come is your choice.
THE MOM!!!
Mom does have a point, albeit oversimplified. However, being the new guy, one does not criticize 'the mom'...new guy
Post a Comment